What is drop shipping?
Drop shipping is an easy way to get into the eCommerce business without have in outlay a lot of money on buying stock, storing it, delivering it, keeping accounts or having any bad debts. It can be done from your own home with just a computer and an internet connection.
Drop shipping is a retail online shopping service provided by suppliers and manufacturers of goods that will ship their products directly to your purchaser / customer. The Supplier or Manufacturer provides you with all the information you need to sell their products on your website, including titles, descriptions and images. When you make a sale, you purchase the item from the drop shipper / supplier, giving them your customer’s order detail (but not the customers email address) who then packages and ships the product directly to your customer. Your profit in this transaction is the different between the price the drop shipper charges you and the price you charged your customer.
With drop shipping, you do not have any of the hassles of warehousing, packaging, or shipping of products, which means a reduction in your cost of doing business. This also means you get to keep the customer’s details (and email) to up-sell at a later date leading to greater profits and more savings for customers. You can also take advantage of the wide selection of products offered by selecting products to sell chosen from different manufacturers
Drop Ship Basics
How to benefit from Drop Shipping
- Remarkably low start cost
- Low selling costs, bigger profits
- Minimum time setting up your eCommerce store
- No need to hold any inventory
- No shipping or packaging hassles
- Vast product range to choose from
- Add new products lines easily
What you need to do.
- Get yourself a website
- Decide what products want to sell (your niche market)
- Find a drop shipper you can trust that has these products
- Get a data feed from the supplier
- Download product descriptions and images supplied by the supplier
- Import these products into your website
- Make a sale and collect payment from your customer
- Place your order with supplier
- Product is shipped by the supplier directly to your customer
- Sell again and make more profit
Don’t Get Left Behind in Your Trade! Check Out These Tips For Internet Marketing Success!
Internet marketing is most likely the single best way to reach a lot of people. Most people today use the Internet every day. Future generations will not know about phone books or yellow pages are. Marketing via search engines is very subtle and effective.
The purpose of Internet marketing is to identify a need or want and filling it. When you start your business, create a list of questions that need answering.
You may be close to achieving a step or two away from successful internet marketing when you stop. Make sure you have everything ready to go when you are trying to sell your venture. This can be a lot of effort. The effort you put in will pay off after awhile.
Make effective use of email for marketing your company. You need to make sure the customer understands you are giving them pertinent information, not spam. Newsletters are a great way to keep people interested even after they’re gone from your site, and subtly invite them to return for a second purchase.
Always be prepared to cover any questions potential customers may have. People come to a website seeking information, and if you can’t provide it to them, then chances are they will not be with you very long. Providing detailed information satisfied their curiosity as well as increasing the likelihood they will answer all of your site.
Always utilize signatures when you email others, even if the email is only personal. This is like a business card, and you should spread it far and wide. When you send emails, it can lead to more traffic and higher revenue.
One major advantage to internet marketing is that it enables companies to specifically target their ad efforts to precise members of the general population. This is a good way to ensure that your budget is only directed towards the type of customers you are trying to attract. Another plus of marketing on the Internet is that advertising effectiveness can be accurately measured. Internet marketing is the best way to advertise your business.
We can help, it’s what we do.
If you find getting start in drop shipping a little daunting you are not alone. There are many sharks out there that will take your money with a promise to show you their “secrets” of drop shipping and how to make millions online.
This website (affiliatewebsites.com.au) is one of Procor Australia’s eCommerce websites. Procor Australia actually “walks the talk” in that we actually do affiliate marketing and drop shipping ourselves so we know what works and what doesn’t.
What we can do for you.
- Buy you a coffee and get to know you
- Organize appropriate hosting
- Select an appropriate domain name
- Build your Affiliate or Drop Shipping website
- Find a drop shipper or Affiliate merchant that offers your niche product range
- Get the data feed from the supplier
- Download the product descriptions and images supplied by the supplier
- Import these products into your website
- Setup your shopping cart with PayPal
- Show you how to semi-automate the process
- Supply a template to communicate with your customer
- Hold your hand until you get the hang of it
CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION and a free coffee 🙂
If you would like to read our free eBook on Affiliate Marketing, Buy us a coffee and download our comprehensive eBook on Affiliate Marketing and Dropshipping for FREE CLICK HERE